Monday, February 20, 2017

The Year's I Don't Remember Pt.11

Content Warning: This article mentions topics such as sexual assault, anxiety, depression, and death. "If you’re thinking about suicide, are worried about a friend or loved one, or would like emotional support, the Lifeline network is available 24/7 across the United States. National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255)."

I feel like such a slut. I have had sex with two different guys this weekend after I promised myself I wasn't going to hook up (have sex) with anyone unless I was actually with them. When I said "actually with them", I am defining it as me being exclusive with them or we are both equally invested. When it comes to sex, sometimes I just feel uncomfortable saying no because I already started making out with them and feel like I will be leading them on. I put myself in these situations sometimes when I can avoid it. I hate how guys always think because you want to hang out and are nice, that you want to have sex with them. Every time I have sex I am in disengaged or drunk. I have only had sex sober once and that was with that guy same who is a douche. I think it is because we texted a lot and I felt like he liked me as much as I liked him. I just don't want to keep repeating past actions. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, comments, and questions here!