Sunday, December 11, 2016

The Years' I Don't Remember Pt.6

Content Warning: This article mentions topics such as sexual assault, anxiety, depression, and death. "If you’re thinking about suicide, are worried about a friend or loved one, or would like emotional support, the Lifeline network is available 24/7 across the United States. National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255)."

"I didn't drink a lot that night," said Brad. "So you weren't drunk that night?" I asked. "Nah I mean I drank that night but I wasn't fucked up by any means," he replied.  I was really drunk that night when I went to Brads room. I remember it was difficult to walk straight and everything started to become a bit of a blur as I walked in my heels passed the quad; I was so out of it when I got to his room. I only remember a few brief moments...
  1.  When we were both naked and he was on top of me
  2.  I woke up and he was spooning me 
After I woke up, I quickly got out of his bed and tried to get out of there as soon as I could. I started to put my clothes on when he asked me, "Where are you going?"  I don't know what I said after he asked me that, but what I do know is that it was the middle of the night when I walked home. When I walked passed the quad after leaving his room, I remember I had bad anxiety, I was breathing very heavily, my eyes were watery, and I was walking as quickly as I could to get to my room. Continuing our conversation over text, Brad wrote, "Why do you ask? Both me's are a great time anyways. Lmao."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, comments, and questions here!